Knowledge Base

How can I apply to serve on a City Board or Commission

The Mayor's Office, (586) 574-4520, handles applications for all city boards and commission, except the Zoning Board of Appeals, which is handled directly through the City Council office.

Please indicate which board or commission for which you are interested in serving, and submit your name, address and phone number to receive an application.


Updated 3/26/2013 2:13 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!