Knowledge Base

Rodent complaint

 Please provide your telephone number and home address. A health inspector will contact you to investigate the situation.

More severe rodent problems require the neighborhood to work together to eliminate food sources and harbor-age areas. If you notice a property contributing to the problem, please note the issue and provide the address of the problem house to property maintenance at (586) 574-4662.  

Updated 3/26/2013 11:21 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!