Knowledge Base

Who can I talk to if I feel my fair housing rights have been violated?

If you feel you are a victim of illegal housing discrimination, contact the local HUD Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity Office at (313) 226-7900 or the Fair Housing Center of Metropolitan Detroit at (313) 963-1274.

Updated 4/4/2013 12:10 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!