Knowledge Base

What do I do if I’m interested in serving on the Planning Commission?

You can stop by the Mayor’s Office on the second floor of City Hall, One City Square, Warren, MI 48093, to pick up an application in person.
Updated 3/26/2013 4:08 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!