Knowledge Base

Does the Mayor perform wedding ceremonies?

The Mayor is happy to marry Warren residents during business hours at city hall. A marriage license must be obtained prior to the wedding date from the Macomb County Clerk's Office. The Mayor also enjoys meeting with couples prior to their ceremony. Please call the Mayor's Office at (586) 574-4520 for more details/scheduling.

Contact the County Clerk's Office for details at (586) 469-5205, or visit the website here.

Updated 3/20/2013 1:51 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!