Knowledge Base

I am the victim of fraud. What should I do?

Fraud reports are handled in the jurisdiction in which the offense occurred.  For example, if you're a resident of the City of Warren but the fraud occurred at a bank in Roseville, you would have to file your report with the Roseville Police Department.
Updated 3/28/2013 12:47 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!