Knowledge Base

I know of a traffic light that is not timed correctly. Who should I contact to handle the matter?

Category: Vehicle Questions
The Macomb County Road Commission handles these matters.  They can be reached at 586-493-8671.
Updated 3/28/2013 12:55 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!