Knowledge Base

Is a City permit required to repair or install a new drive approach?

Yes, a City permit is required for installation of new approaches and repairs of existing drive approaches. The Homeowner or the Contractor shall contact the Building Division for permit and permit fee information at (586) 574-4504.
Updated 3/26/2013 11:32 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!