Knowledge Base

What if a vehicle is on the road and blocking traffic?

Category: Vehicle in Street
If a vehicle is abandoned in a roadway causing a potential traffic hazard, call Police dispatch 911 immediately.

A Vehicle is considered to be "junk" or abandoned if it does not possess a current valid license plate, or if it is damaged and not drivable.

If there is a "junk" vehicle or abandoned vehicle parked on the side of a public roadway, not impeding traffic, please call Police Department at (586) 574-4700.

Updated 4/4/2013 12:43 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!