Knowledge Base

How do I buy surplus property or real estate from the City?

Category: Bid process

Surplus property is normally sold through Michigan Intergovernmental Trade Network (MITN). In order to be notified of city property for sale, Register to receive notices at MITN surplus auction site.

Vehicles may be auctioned through a 3rd party auctioneering company. Notice of auction would be advertised in a local newspaper.

To purchase Real Estate from the City, contact the Community and Economic Development Department at (586) 574-4676.


Updated 3/26/2013 4:49 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!