Knowledge Base

I have a vendor requesting that the City of Warren fill out a credit application. Who do I request to have do this?

Category: Vendor relations
The City of Warren does not fill out credit applications, however our Tax Exempt Form is available in Purchasing and can be faxed or sent to the vendor.
Updated 3/26/2013 5:00 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!