Knowledge Base

I just purchased a home in Warren. Where do I file the Homestead papers?

These documents should be filed with Assessing (located on the 3rd floor of City Hall) and with the Treasurer’s Department (located on the 2nd floor of City Hall).
Updated 3/26/2013 5:16 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!