Knowledge Base

A city vehicle hit my car. How do I make a claim?

To make a claim, please complete a damage claim form and submit to: City of Warren Risk Management Division One City Square, Suite 410 Warren, MI 48093. Please call 586-574-4670 for more information.
Updated 7/8/2011 1:23 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!