Knowledge Base

Who should I contact when my mortgage is paid off and I now pay my taxes?

Category: Real Estate Taxes
The Treasurer's Office at (586) 574-4542. We will need something in writing from either you or your mortgage company indicating that you will be paying your own taxes. If you are sending the Treasurer's office a letter, make sure you sign and date it. The letter can be mailed, faxed ((586) 574-4698) or brought in to the Treasurer's office.
Updated 3/26/2013 5:40 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!