Knowledge Base

Do I have any leins on my property?

Category: Real Estate Taxes
The Treasurer's office can tell you if you have a sidewalk or tree special assessment or a nuisance abatement. The Property Maintenance department will be able to tell you if there are other liens such as weed cutting invoices, emergency rubbish removal, snow removal, etc., (586) 574-4662.
Updated 3/26/2013 5:18 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!