Knowledge Base

Where can I report a diseased or overgrown city tree?

As part of ongoing regular maintenance, the City of Warren Forestry Division trims the trees on the public easement in several sections of the city every year making it through the entire city approximately every 6 to 7 years.

If the tree on the public easement is creating a hazardous situation and is in need of immediate attention, please call the Forestry Division at (586) 268-8404 to have the situation evaluated by the City of Warren Forestry Superintendent.
Updated 4/4/2013 4:02 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!