Knowledge Base

Where can I obtain a permit for a fence, pool, shed etc?

Permits can be obtained by visiting the Building Department on the third floor of City Hall. For more information please call (586) 574-4504.
Updated 3/26/2013 11:40 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!