Knowledge Base

I saw a rat in my yard. What should I do?

Rat complaints should be directed to our Property Maintenance Department at (586) 574-4662. These complaints are logged and forwarded to the Macomb County Health Department for inspection. Rat complaints require an exact address and a contact phone number.
Updated 3/26/2013 10:55 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!