Knowledge Base

Where can I report a blighted property?

Blighted properties can be reported to the Property Maintenance Department at (586) 574-4662. It is important to have the exact address of the home that you are reporting. The blighted properties are logged into the computer by address rather than a general location.
Updated 3/26/2013 11:22 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!