Knowledge Base

My neighbor's grass is over six inches tall. Where should I report tall grass?

Category: Grass & Weeds
To report tall grass please contact the Property Maintenance Department at 586-574-4662. An exact address of the property is necessary to ensure that this issue is handled in a timely and efficient manner.
Updated 7/15/2010 8:50 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!