Knowledge Base

There is a foreclosed home in my area that is not being cared for. Where should I report this?

All foreclosed homes should be reported to the Property Maintenance Department at (586) 574-4662. An exact address is needed to ensure that the issue is handled in a timely and efficient manner.
Updated 3/26/2013 11:22 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!