Knowledge Base

I am a senior citizen or know a senior citizen who needs help with basic household chores, filling out forms, etc. Who should I call?

There are several local organizations that can help seniors with basic household chores. Please call Macomb County Senior Services at (586) 469-6317 or Interfaith Volunteer Caregivers (586) 757-5551. For help filling out forms and other assistance, contact Macomb County Senior Citizen Services' Resource Advocacy Program at (586) 469-6313. 
Updated 4/4/2013 12:45 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!