Knowledge Base

I have a concern regarding a Stop or No Parking sign. Who should I contact?

Category: Police Issues
Questions and concerns regarding traffic signs should be directed to the police department's non-emergency line at (586) 574-4700.
Updated 4/4/2013 12:40 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!