Knowledge Base

Where/how do I pay a bill.

**Effective August 1, 2010: Water Division payments will only be received at the Treasurer's Office at City Hall, and must be made by check, money order or cash. Payments can also be placed in a drop box on the East side of City Hall or they can be mailed to: City of Warren, Water Division, One City Square, Suite #420, Warren, MI 48093-2394.
Updated 4/4/2013 4:30 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!