Knowledge Base

Direct pay questions - sign up & mail, stop direct pay, change of information for direct pay.

You may obtain information by calling Water Accounting at (586) 759-9214, or Water Division at (586) 759-9220 or visit the web site here. There you find the application form along with frequently asked questions and answers.
Updated 4/4/2013 4:24 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!