Knowledge Base

Landlord Tenant Agreement information

Call the Water Accounting Department at (586) 759-9214 to obtain specific information, or you can visit Water Accounting on the 4th floor at City Hall.

You can also request copies of the form and instructions to be mailed to you or visit us at Warren City Hall, One City Square, Warren, MI 48093-2394.
Updated 4/4/2013 4:29 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!