Knowledge Base

Who do I contact about missing payments not posted to my account?

Please check with your bank to see if the check cleared. If so, please request a copy of the front and back of the cancelled check from your bank and get the copy to our customer service department so a trace can be placed on the missing payment. If your payment has not cleared your bank account, please contact our Customer Service at (586) 759-9200.
Updated 4/4/2013 4:31 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!