Knowledge Base

How do I obtain a medical report of an EMS service or transport?

Category: Medical Reports

When you are evaluated or transported by the Warren Fire Department, or even if you refuse treatment, your vitals and medical information is documented on our report.

Because of HIPAA laws, medical reports can only be given to the individual treated by our EMS personnel. You will need a driver’s license or proof of identification to obtain your medical report. If you require a report for your minor child, you will need a copy of their birth certificate, as well as proof of identification proving you are the parent or guardian. If you have Power of Attorney over someone, you will need proof of power of attorney. If the person is deceased, you will need to require a subpoena.

The fee is $5 per report and also available at the Administration building.

Updated 4/4/2013 12:24 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!