Knowledge Base

How do I get a Fire Insurance Withholding released?

Once the Building Department approves the project they will issue you a Certificate of Occupancy. The Fire Department requires a copy of that C of O to process the release of funds. The contact person for Fire Insurance Withholdings is Melissa Hopkins at (586) 756-2800, extension 3110.
Updated 4/4/2013 12:35 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!