Knowledge Base

What should I do if my carbon monoxide detectors goes off?

You need to open all windows and doors for about 30-40 minutes. After this amount of time has elapsed, close them again. If it continues to alarm, call 911 and the Warren Fire Department will come out to take a reading. If you are feeling any of the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, headache, fatigue, nausea or vomiting, dial 911 immediately.
Updated 4/4/2013 12:32 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!