Knowledge Base

How do I pay rent at Stilwell or Joseph Coach Manor Apartments?

Category: Senior Housing

The office accepts rent payments in the form of check or money order. Cash or credit card payments are not accepted. There is a drop box available in the office door for after hours payments and correspondence. Checks are to be made out to the City of Warren.

Updated 4/8/2013 3:24 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!