Knowledge Base

How do I make a landlord or tenant complaint with the court?

Category: Landlord Issues
Legal Aid and Defender Association provides FREE Legal Services to low and moderate income residents under 60 years of age in Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb. Please call (313) 967-5800 or 877-964-4700 Monday through Friday.
Updated 4/4/2013 12:11 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!