Knowledge Base

There are tree branches in the lines from the pole to my house or business. Who is responsible for this?

It is your responsibility to keep the service drop, the secondary wires that run from the pole to your house or small business facility, clear of trees. Although the voltage running through your service drop is significantly lower than that of the pole-to-pole wires, the City of Warren and DTE recommend you hire a professional tree service to do this trimming.
Updated 4/4/2013 3:58 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!