Knowledge Base

How do I make a complaint about a trailer park?

Please first contact the Trailer Park concerning your complaint. Trailer parks are considered private property and complaints are handled through the State of Michigan Bureau of Construction, (517) 241-9347. A form, available here, is to be filled out by the complainant. These complaints are not to be anonymous.
Updated 4/4/2013 12:01 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!