Knowledge Base

What happens if a catch basin is deteriorating?

Residents should notify the Engineering Division of any possible catch basin repairs. An inspector will then evaluate the catch basin for possible temporary and permanent repairs. If the street is severely undermined or collapsed, the Department of Public Works (DPW) should be contacted at (586) 759-9270 for an immediate response.
Updated 3/28/2013 6:14 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!