Knowledge Base

What if I can't afford to pay for my sidewalk repairs?

A program is available to assist individuals considered to be in a financial hardship situation. Although sidewalk repair costs are not waived, a lien is placed on the property for the amount of the sidewalk assessment until the property is transferred or sold. In order to determine if you meet the qualifications, please contact the Assessing Department at (586) 574-4532.
Updated 3/28/2013 5:38 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!