Knowledge Base

Where can I report a street light outage?

Category: Engineering
Street light outages can be reported to the Property Maintenance Department at (586) 574-4662. The Property Maintenance Department will then report the complaint to DTE which handles all street light complaints. An exact address is required to ensure that the matter is taken care of in a timely and efficient manner.
Updated 4/4/2013 3:40 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!