Knowledge Base

There is standing water in my backyard. Where should I report ponding/standing water?

Category: Engineering
Standing water and ponding should be reported to the Engineering Division at (586) 759-9300. The most economically efficient way to handle this issue would be to add dirt to the area.
Updated 4/4/2013 3:36 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!